terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

你好


Hello =)

I'm Ge, it's my first post and I have so many things to say that I do not know how I should to begin.


How about starting with my first thought of today? To love is easy, to forget is hard. In fact, it is hard to believe that someone has just woken up and has such a thought. But life isn't easy and everyone knows it or will find it someday. Well, we all have bad days, but we should remember that we are never alone, there will always be someone in somewhere for us. We can feel lonely but we are never alone, so
we can’t never give up until we remembered this and wish live and smile again.
I loved someone fully and deeply, I fought for this love and he just gave up, now I’m in peace and free, but sometimes I feel lonely with my thoughts, but I never give up, I feel alive again and happy, I found all I need to live although I don't have all I want to feel complete again that's funny because I feel fine for now, at least. So, always remember who was you before you met that person who is special to you and made your world to turned into a confused and saddest thing, in case you don't know who are you now and what to do, remember your dreams and your goals, the things you support and the person that you are not and never want to be. Love isn't easy, but is a beautiful and sweet illusion when you have the perfect person in your side who you want to spend your whole life with, because nothing is perfect and nothing last forever, especially if you feel something is not right and you're the only one to fight for love, because love belongs to two and
not just to one person. So be strong, hold on, leave the past in the past but never give up of what it’s good to you.

2 comentários:

  1. I agree with you--->"life isn't easy"
    yes,we can feel lonely but we believe there have someone hidden somewhere,and he/she is waiting for us :)
    "Never give up"are simple words but they're full of energy and powerful,so,just hold on,like soldier,march on,we are strong to face us little problem,we can not change past,but we can change future :))) xoxo

    ResponderExcluir